Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This past week we touched on all my songs in my lesson with Dr. Hepworth. I was really comforting to do that because now I don't feel so much pressure to learn them because it turns out I knew them better than I thought, except for the German piece.

So far, I am loving the French piece "Mandoline"!! It is so pretty. I am also pretty wiped vocally from six to eight hour musical rehearsals one after another so I won't be doing any extra practicing this week. However, after this weekend I will fill the extra hours with lots of practicing!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you, Jill! I applaud your ability to balance the musical with your studio work....it is a feat few can achieve with success! I am looking forward to your performance of Mandoline on our French recital! It has been moved to April 14 at 7:30 (rather than April 20---Mr. Phil has a performance opportunity he could not pass up!).
    You are quite an example for us all---I hear the musical is going to be spectacular, especially Audrey!

    ReplyDelete